Langstone Sailing Club Regatta -Update

robina and chris
Reminder that we need a crew to take  Gig over to the
Sailing club and take sailors out for rowing sessions.
this will be at 11am and not 9.30 as posted earlier.
So will row across immediately after the Men's training crew return. The Cutters are also
taking a boat across.
There will be Cream Teas at the Sailing Club.Return around mid afternoon.
Please get back if you are able to help.

Re: Langstone Sailing Club Regatta -Update

Brian
Hi Robina , seems we have duplicated this event i will cancell my entry , happy to come along but watch time for return as tide will be against a mid afternoon return, brian

Re: Langstone Sailing Club Regatta -Update

We have Brian, Chris B, Robina, Adam, Marilyn (Cutters) and possibly Carole, so room for one more,
or we can go with 4 or 5 +cox.
Meet at the Marina Berth C27 11am, straight after the Girls row, we shall leave the Sailing club at 1.30pm.
Thanks Robina

RE: Langstone Sailing Club Regatta -Update

Am free to join you.
We have Brian, Chris B, Robina, Adam, Marilyn (Cutters) and possibly Carole, so room for one more,
or we can go with 4 or 5 +cox.
Meet at the Marina Berth C27 11am, straight after the Girls row, we shall leave the Sailing club at 1.30pm.
Thanks Robina

NAML<
http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE.

Re: Langstone Sailing Club Regatta -Update

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Langstone Sailing Club Regatta -Update

Crew complete , thankyou , see you all Sat 11am berth C27

Re: Langstone Sailing Club Regatta -Update

Thanks to all who helped today.
Robina