Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Aisling Copeland
This post was updated on .
Thank you all for coming. I will be running another one on the 3rd of May.

Please see the score board below.

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Kath
What a fantastic idea, well done Ausling! We will be there. Kath and Brian

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Emma Walton
Well Done Aisling what a great idea !
Count the Walton girls in .... we are thinking of a team name ! Xx
Jez

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Jez
Hi Bex or  I will hope to make it
Jez

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

We shall be there
Hope it works, I’m a zoom virgin!

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

anitapreston
I will give it a go

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Brian
Hi Aisling , A great idea and a really nice way to spend time together . Very successful and thank you for arranging everything.

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

anitapreston
Well done Aisling, that was fun.

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Thankyou for organising Aisling, sorry you couldn't hear us.Hopefully we can sort for the next one

Robina and Chris xx

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

BevW
Thanks Aisling - that was fab. Great to see you all

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Emma Walton
What a laugh and good turnout ! Thanks Aisling and Pippa for organising and well done 👍 xx

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Great idea Aisling. Sorry we could not attend but we had a Tutt extended family quiz night!
Hope to take part in the next one. We will all be so knowledgeable soon with all the quizzes going on
Jackie x

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Caron
Thanks for a fun quiz Aisling. If anyone would like to do a quiz this Sunday from 6pm we have one ready.  If this date is no good we can do another date.

These are the rounds, so if you want to take part please let me know and choose a team name. If enough people are interested we’ll post a Zoom invite here.

Please choose your Joker round For double points 🃏....
Mensa or Densa
Superheroes
Who said what?
A load of balls
A few bars
Wish you were here
Go fetch
Pot luck
Moonlighting
Would you Adam & Eve it?

We’ll also send you a picture round just as we’re starting so you can work on it during the quiz 🤩

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Kath
Hi Caron, count us in xx

Re: Langstone Gig Club Quiz - 19/04 @8pm

Kath
Suggest you create a new topic with your own quiz information and we can direct people to it xxx