Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum

Chris Partridge

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum

Shelley
Thanks for setting this up Chris!

:o)

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum

Kath
Well done Chris lets hope everyone gets to use it.

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum

Mike Gilbert
I am planning to use it as well...

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Did the committee discuss this last night? Shall I invite members to join?

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum

Kath
Yes it was discussed at the meeting and it was agreed that all committee members should join the forum ASAP. Personally i think it should go out to all our members now so everyone can get used to using it.

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum

Alan & Julia
Well, I've registered, can't believe how easy it was - no picture yet but it will follow soon, just Photoshopping my mug-shot to avoid scaring the horses. Well done Chris, I'll be using the forum from now on.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum

Chris Partridge

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Club Forum