Ladies training 8 / 9 June

Eithne
Please let me know if you would like to take part in ladies training this weekend.

Re: Ladies training 8 / 9 June

I would like to join the Saturday training please.

Re: Ladies training 8 / 9 June

Sat and Sun for me please.

Re: Ladies training 8 / 9 June

Natalie
Hi Eithne I am afraid the times are clashing with things this weekend so I am going to have to decline.  I may do club row if it is on.
Nx

Re: Ladies training 8 / 9 June

Ruth Colenso
Eithne - I have family visiting this weekend and we are going to the Isle of Wight
Is there any chance I could row with the men at 8 on Saturday?
I will be at Fridays meeting
Ruth

Re: Ladies training 8 / 9 June

Club rowing booked through Brian currently and for men's training ask Chris Bream

Thanks a mil

Re: Ladies training 8 / 9 June

Katherine West
Hi Eithne can i please attend the saturday training, not too sure about sunday yet but I will also try and come to the 11 o'clock rows and bring some friends :-)

Katherine