Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Eithne
Please let me know if you would like to train sat 0930 and sun 0800. As always please arrive 10 mins prior so we can be ready to leave promptly and make the most of our time on the water.

We had two great days of training this week - big thanks to Mike for Sat and Sun and Shelley for helping on sat. Learnt a lot!

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

SuzC
Yes please for Sunday at 8am! Thanks for the FAB row this morning :)

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Yes please for Sat and Sun.  Enjoyed the training this weekend - thank you!

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

yes please for Sat. Robina

RE: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Sheila Tidd
Yes please for Sunday 8am.  Really enjoying the rowing
Sheila

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:05:03 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

yes please for Sat. Robina

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-training-6-7-July-tp894p897.html

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Ruth Colenso
Can I row Saturday and Sunday
On Saturday I have to be off the water by 11 at the latest as I am to rock choir live
Ruth

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

SarahH
Can row Sat and/or Sunday, happy to slot in whenever.

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

I can also do Sun 8am if there's space.

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Hi Eithne - plans have changed slightly - can you put me down for Sunday please ( hopefully I will still be able to walk)!

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Alexireson
Can I row Sunday please
Lv
Alex

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Can any of the Ladies on the Sat row stay on and row across to the Langstone Sailing club Regatta with us, please!
We shall be coming back at 1.30pm

RE: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Assuming I am not meeting my husband on his return home, I am happy to help.  However, I am afraid that I will not know for sure until Friday evening.

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Plans for this weekend

Saturday
Ruth
Sarah

We need a couple more bods to make Saturday work

Sunday
Suzannah
Ruth
Sarah
Robina
Paula
Alex

I'd like to row Sunday as well so if we get another couple and someone able to tow we could look to get the second boat out....

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Marion
Wedding over - back to the real world again. I could row on Sunday morning if you get enough for another boat?
Marion x

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

How about asking a few of the blokes to join us in a second boat?

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Are we going Sat with 4, also there is no Men's Sun , low uptake, so will need to get the boat back to the compound after the Ladies.

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Marion
No word on crew for a second boat so I will assume not rowing at 8. Maybe see some of you over at cutters later in the morning. Will enjoy my lie-in! Marion

Re: Ladies training 6 & 7 July

Have a great row tomorrow   Hope to see some of you lovely ladies at the langstone sunday open row tomorrow.  given numbers There is no space for me or Marion  I believe you need to also put the boat away. Hi suggest going via slipway