Ladies training 29 & 30 June

Eithne
Please let me know if you would like to train this weekend - Saturday 930 and Sunday 0800. As always please arrive at least 10 mins prior so we can be stretched and ready to go on time. X

Re: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

SuzC
Hello, thank you for today!

Please may I row next Sunday, 8am?

Thanks Eithne,

Suz

Re: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

Would like to join both Sat and Sun sessions.
Many thanks

Re: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

Would like to do Sat please.Robina

Re: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

Sheila Tidd
Hi Eithne,
Yes please I would like to row on Sunday 08.00 if that is O.K.  I assume that it goes ahead whatever the weather?
Sheila

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 8:53 PM
Subject: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

Please let me know if you would like to train this weekend - Saturday 930 and Sunday 0800. As always please arrive at least 10 mins prior so we can be stretched and ready to go on time. X

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-training-29-30-June-tp841.html

Re: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

Alexireson
Please can I row Sunday 8am
Thank u
Alex
Xx

Re: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

SarahH
Hi
Have now come along to two Sunday sessions. Would like to be able to come along again either Sat or Sun. I don't mind as really I appreciate that really only going to be making up numbers, so clearly don't expect to take anyone's place.
So whichever suits.

Re: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

Hi please can you put me down for Sunday.
Many thanks.
Nx

Re: Ladies training 29 & 30 June

Hi Eithne
sorry to mess you about but I can no longer do Sunday but I can do Saturday if there are still spaces.
Nx