Ladies training 27/28 July

Eithne
Please let me know if you'd like to row Sat and/or Sun

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

robina and chris
both please.

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Would like to join both please.

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Saturday please.

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Marion
Saturday for me please. Marion

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Sheila Tidd
Yes please I’d like to row on Sunday
Sheila

Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 12:47 PM
Subject: Ladies training 27/28 July

Please let me know if you'd like to row Sat and/or Sun

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-training-27-28-July-tp1109.html

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Katherine West
Both for me please!

:-) Katherine

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

SuzC
Please can I row on Sunday?

Thanks :)

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Line up as follows:

Sat:
Paula
Marion
Katherine
Ruth T

one space left

Sun:
Katherine
Suzannah

two places left

Thanks a mil

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

SuzC
Hi Eithne,

I'm really sorry to let you down, but I can't do Sunday. I'm keen to get in at least one row though, so I'll let you know if I can do the spare seat on Saturday? Will know by tomorrow evening. If it gets filled in the meantime, not to worry! I just need to learn to be quicker!!

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Paula Bray
Hi suz there may be some activity on Friday evening!!!

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

SuzC
Me again!

Thanks for the heads up, Paula. Weeknights are currently a no-go though! Enjoy the Friday feeling, plus the lung-blast from being in the boat. Bonus!

Good for Saturday, if there's still a place? Let me know if it means having to swap around though, as a) I know that London training is underway, so you may be working on rotations/ who's going where and b) I'd be keen to get in a full row :)

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Eithne
Suzannah great to have you on Sat. You do make 8 (if everyone turns up) so we will need to rotate for cox and passenger between us all.

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Update for Sunday 8am row

Katherine
Paula
Ruth T

See you in the morning (Paula is Molly coming as passenger)

Re: Ladies training 27/28 July

Great idea!