Ladies training 21 / 22 September

Eithne
Please let me know if you would like to join sat and/or Sunday training

Adele down for Saturday row

Re: Ladies training 21 / 22 September

robina and chris
Sat please

Re: Ladies training 21 / 22 September

Both please.

Re: Ladies training 21 / 22 September

SarahH
Saturday please.

RE: Ladies training 21 / 22 September

I would like to row Sat and Sun please.
Carole

Re: Ladies training 21 / 22 September

Numbers still a little light. I won't be rowing this weekend in case that helps.... :-)

Re: Ladies training 21 / 22 September

Hi Eithne can you put me down for Sunday please.
I believe help with towing is needed and am down for that anyway so I may as well get row in too.

Re: Ladies training 21 / 22 September

Hi Ladies, kindly return the gig after your Saturday training row to the main slipway pontoon to allow the open rowing session to load a new crew, many thanks.