Ladies training 20/21 July

Eithne
Please let me know if you'd like to join training Sat and/or Sun.

Thanks to everyone out this morning, lots of hard work - I had to head back to bed after breakfast!!

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Debbie Berry
Hi Eithne - Sunday for me please, thanks Debbie

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Hi my new blisters may have healed by then so yes please to both!

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Yes please for both .

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Yes please training for both Sat and Sun thanks.

VERY impressed you went out on Sunday - esp Eithne... what stamina you have!!

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Ha Ha 'TAKE THAT' you girls had a good time at the BBQ. xx

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Sorry me being a pain again ... please can you put me down for Sunday only I can no longer do Saturday.  Sorry to mess you about.

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Katherine West
Hi Eithne!

Can I please attend both sessions.

Can you also put suzannah down for the Sunday session please

Thank you! x

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

SarahH
Sunday please.
Thanks Sarah

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Sheila Tidd
Yes I’d like to do the Sunday row if I’m not too late
Sheila

Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Sunday please.
Thanks Sarah

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-training-20-21-July-tp1023p1066.html

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

hello me again if there is room on Saturday can you add me to that row too please as plans have changed again.   So I can do Sat and Sun - sorry for messing you about.
Nx

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

Sat 21
Paula
Robina
Katherine
Louise

A couple of spaces left....

Sun 22
Debbie
Paula
Katherine
Suzannah
Sarah

In order first eight ladies to sign up, we have Sheila as first back up so please let me know if you can't make it

Thanks a mil

Re: Ladies training 20/21 July

The Men's 9.30 has been cancelled so the Ladies will need to recover the boat to the compound after
the 8.00am row.
Chris B