Ladies training 1/2 June

Eithne
Please let me know if you would like to do ladies training this weekend. As always 930 sat and 800 sun - to start rowing so please arrive at least 10 minutes before.

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Thank you for this.  Happy to do both and can stay on for the club row on Saturday if you need extra hands.

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Louise
Hi Ethna i would like to join you on
 Sat morning please. Lou x

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Louise
Hello when is the gig club row next weekend? Lou x

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Hi Eithne. Sat and Sun training please. also happy to fit in with Club rowing if you need me.

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Hi I can do Sunday.

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Katherine West
Hi Eithne
I would like to do both please

Katherine x

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Eithne - can you put down Debbie please for Sunday, thanks Andrew

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Eithne sorry to mess you about but I can no longer do Sunday row I have too much going on.  Will be free as bird for ones to follow though ;-)

Nx

Re: Ladies training 1/2 June

Confirmation of ladies training please let me know if any issues

Sat 1 June 0930
Alex
Carole
Louise
Robina
Katherine
Eithne

Sun 2 June 0800
Paula
Katherine
Debbie
Eithne

As long as I haven't missed off anyone we still have a couple of spaces so please let me know if you would like to join us.

See you at main reception by 920 Sat and 750 Sun.

Eithne