Ladies rowing 18/19 may

Eithne
Confirmation of ladies rowing

Sat 18
Eithne
Paula
Jenny
Katherine
Ruth
Robina
Molly

Sun 19
Paula
Katherine
Charlotte
Ruth
Molly

Sat meeting the men by the slipway having warmed up and ready to row at 930. Sunday meeting at berth C40 ready to leave at 8 all warmed up. Codes 4151A and 9090A

We have a waiting list for both rows so please do let me know if any changes to above.

Looking forward to seeing you fabulous ladies on the water.

Re: Ladies rowing 18/19 may

Shelley
Hello Ladies!

Sorry I've been a bit quiet - London to Paris took over my life somewhat and now I'm trying to catch up.

If there are any cancellations for Saturday I can fill in. Not available on Sunday as it's my turn to head to the West Country - I'm fortunate to be rowing with a Gig Club in Penzance on Sunday morning.

Loving the stories I'm hearing from Scillies and while my L2P experience was amazing, I really missed being with you. Thank you for the text messages. I was usually totally exhausted and so the replies may have been very short, but I really did appreciate them and they helped buoy me up!! :)

Shel x

Re: Ladies rowing 18/19 may

Paula Bray
Amazing effort Shelley - well done! Good luck in Penzance if we dont see you today!