Ladies number 2 Oar

Greg Tutt
Hi Clare

As discussed the ladies number 2 oar has a split on the blade. It looks as if it is in the same place as the repair that was done some time ago.

Regards
Greg

Re: Ladies number 2 Oar

MtB⚓️
Okeydokey Greg, there must be a mistake on the location of the break as our repairs don’t fail! Lol
It was last repaired nearly two years ago, obviously the repairs are never as good as the original so it reinforces that we must look after our blades in the first instance.
Remember I’d rather the paint was scuffed by leaning them blade DOWN rather than they fall from height with the blade up.
And beware leaving them on the floor on congested docks...

Re: Ladies number 2 Oar

Paula Bray
The leather on number 2 oar is also in need of replacement - is there a leather fairy that could take a look at the same time the oar is reviewed for the split please.

Paula