Ladies Training Sunday 8th March CREW LIST UPDATED

Ladies Training Sunday 8th March CREW LIST UPDATED

Ladies, Anita has asked to meet promptly at 07.15 in the morning as we have to launch 3 boats.
Also, allow sufficient time at the end of the session to recover 3 boats as well.

Thanks
Liz

Boat 1
Cox :  Errol
6. Molly
5. Sheila
4. Lizy
3. Anita
2. Bex
1. Aisling

Boat 2
Cox : Liz
6. Beth
5. Jax
4. Natalie
3. Eithne
2. Aileen
1. Rachel

Boat 3.
Cox : Jackie
6. Emma
5. Robina.
4. Ali
3. Tina
2. Mandy B.
1. Carole

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 8th March CREW LIST UPDATED

Carole Driver
Hi Liz
I see there is a space on boat 3 for sunday morning - any chance I could join?
Carole x

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 8th March CREW LIST UPDATED

Anita
Hi Carole,

Of course, you are welcome to the available space.

See you tomorrow bright and early 🙂

Anita