Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June - CANCELLED

Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June - CANCELLED

Please post if you would like to train on Sunday.

Meet: 07.30 Club House to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats
Row:  08.00 - 09.30

Please post by Thursday.

There is no training on Saturday due to the  Swanage Regatta

Thanks
Liz

Jane, there are just 3 currently signed up for Sunday :
Tina
Sheila
Sarah B.

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June

Tina Way
Yes please Liz

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June

Sheila Tidd
Yes please
Thanks Sheila

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June

yes please xx

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June

Sheila Tidd
I guess no rowing. I shall be very pleased to sleep in.

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June

Jane Cox
Hi Ladies, as no one else has posted - and no men are seen keen either, tomorrow’s row is cancelled.
With no Regattas next weekend we should get rows out both days
See you soon
Jane x

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June

Guess so too - and looking forward to my lie in too!! 😂

Re: Ladies Training Sunday 2nd June - CANCELLED