Ladies Training Saturday 8th UPDATED WITH CREW LIST ( SUNDAY 9TH CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS)

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

jax sprackling
both days please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Rachel Norris
Both please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Bex Marshall
Saturday this week please
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Hannah Barrow
Both days for me please. Thanks Hannah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Ali Copeland
Hi Liz, I can’t make the training this week.🙂
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Ephillips
Sunday please
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Maddie Reed
Saturday please. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

BevW
Hi Liz,
Please could you take me off the list for Saturday.
Thanks
Bev x

Hi Liz sorry but I can only do Saturday after all ( not because of the weather honest but then again ..... )

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

If you get blown off on Sunday, you are welcome at Mengeham Rythe to help me get Shel’s chariot rubbed down...

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th / Sunday 9th February

Anita
Apologies, I have to pull out of rowing this weekend, I have caught myself a nice little cold.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th ( SUNDAY 9TH CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS)

Jemima Russell
Hi. I’m really sorry I won’t be able to come tomorrow as I’ve caught a bug that’s been going around school.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th ( SUNDAY 9TH CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS)

I appreciate we all dropping like flies but I have to pull out due to personal emergency sorry Liz hopefully this helps with numbers.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th ( SUNDAY 9TH CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS)

Jane Cox
Mix of jet lag & still trying to shift chest infection... so going to be sensible and give training a miss

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th UPDATED WITH CREW LIST ( SUNDAY 9TH CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS)