Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Liz Piercey
Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:
Meet: 09.00 Club House to sign in, pay pin money, warm up & launch boats as required
Row:  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday:
Meet: 07.30 Club House to sign in, pay pin money, warm up & launch boats as required
Row:  08.00 - 09.30

Please remember to wear appropriate shoes and allow sufficient time for launching and recovering boats both days.

Thanks
Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Kimberley
Both days please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Clair Fennessy
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

eimearoc
Hi Liz,

Some of the A ladies are missing for Sat rowing, those who can row, will post separately.

This is the team so far for Sunday 9th

Eimear
Esme
Anita
Lizy
Nat

Thanks

Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Yes please for both.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Liz I can do Saturday.
Please note against Sunday that I need to leave at 09:30.  Thanks much.

Nx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Sheila Tidd
Sat and Sunday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Both days please.
Sarah x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Clair Fennessy
Liz I’m now only available on sat notboth days as originally posted. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Aileen
Both days please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Hi Liz/Jane

If possible could we consider doing VETS/Super Vets training Saturday that is the following:

Aileen (Eimear not available)
Paula
Rachel/Anita
Jax
Nat
Clair

and not sure if there is enough for SuperVets who are:

Aileen or another
Robina
Emma
Ali
Sarah B
Michelle

Ladies if you want to go out in these teams please make yourselves available on Saturday so the teams can be created - many thanks.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Clair Fennessy
Yep I’m ok for all trainingsat

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

michelle jones
Saturday please Liz thankyou x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Bex Marshall
Sunday only please.
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Ivor
Saturday for Ali please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Paula Bray
Errol can cox both days and Jackie can cox on Saturday.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Emma Walton
Hi Liz
Sorry for late posting yes please for both days

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Liz Piercey
I have added you to the crew list Emma. Paula will make any changes if necessary. X

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 8th/9th June

Amy S
Me for Saturday please