Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:
Meet: 09.00 to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday:
Meet: 07.30 to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row:  08.00 - 09.30

Please allow time to launch and/or recover boats if required.

Thanks
Liz

Jane, these are your crew members for this weekend.  I will update accordingly.

Saturday:
Tina
Kim
Bev
Rachel
Paula
Jane
Bex
Aileen
Sarah B.
Molly
Jax         Total: 13

Coxes available: Liz;

Sunday:
Sarah H.
Tina
Kim
Bev
Rachel        Total: 7

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

SarahH
Sunday please.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Tina Way
Both please Liz.
Thanks Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Kimberley
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Sheila Tidd
Both days please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

BevW
Both days for me please Liz. Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Rachel Norris
Both for me please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

I think I am GRR training on Sunday so Saturday only please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Jane Cox
Just Saturday for me please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Bex Marshall
Saturday please.
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Aileen
Both for me please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Saturday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Molly Blick
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

jax sprackling
Saturday for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Ali Copeland
Hi Liz, sorry I can’t manage Ladies training this weekend.
Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

Aileen
Hi Liz

Sorry - but I need to pull out of Sunday.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th September

I am available to cox on Saturday if needed.