Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Liz Piercey
Thanks Eimear,  I have amended the A crew list.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Rachel Norris
Hi Liz could you add me to the B/vets for Sat and Sun please?  Not sure why rhey missed me off !

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Errolg
I’m available for both days.

Cheers

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Rachel - sorry my fault I noted you down as n/a this weekend rather than 14/15 March - sorry!  Liz can you add Rachel in and I willsend you an updated list.

Paula

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Rachel, you are now down for both days.  X

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Hi Liz
Could I do Sunday if there’s a space pls? Thanks Em x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

robina and chris
Take me off Sat please. Still have chest infection.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

robina and chris
I'm good for Sunday !