Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Ladies,  below are the Scillies crew availability for the coming weekend according to the spreadsheet. Please let me know if anything has changed.  If you are not going to the Scillies please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days as there are often spaces within the crews and we like to get as many ladies out on the water as possible!

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row  :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet: 07.15 to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc and launch boats as required
Row :  07.45 - 09.15

Thanks
Liz

Coxesavailable : Liz - Saturday & Sunday; Jackie - Saturday & Sunday; Errol - Saturday & Sunday

Saturday :
A Squad
Lizy
Anita
Bex
Aisling

B +Vets
Beth
Aileen
Paula
Jax
Eithne
Rachel

Sunday
A Squad
Esme
Lizy
Anita
Bex
Aisling

B + Vets
Molly
Aileen
Jax
Beth
Rachel

Additional ladies available :
Saturday :
Sarah H.
Jemima R.
Hannah
Kim
Claire H.
Carole
Clair
Ali             Total: 8

Sunday :
Mandy B.
Tina
Clair
Emma      Total : 6

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Liz Piercey
I am available to cox both days if needed.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

SarahH
Saturday please.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

robina and chris
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Sheila Tidd
Sunday please
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Mar 2020, at 09:45, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ladies,  below are the Scillies crew availability for the coming weekend according to the spreadsheet. Please let me know if anything has changed.  If you are not going to the Scillies please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days as there are often spaces within the crews and we like to get as many ladies out on the water as possible!

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row  :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet: 07.15 to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc and launch boats as required
Row :  07.45 - 09.15

Thanks
Liz

Saturday :
A Squad
Eimear
Esme
Lizy
Anita
Bex
Aisling

B +Vets
Beth
Aileen
Paula
Jax
Eithne

Sunday
A Squad
Eimear
Esme
Lizy
Anita
Bex
Aisling

B + Vets
Molly
Aileen
Jax

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Training-Saturday-7th-Sunday-8th-March-tp61245.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

bramleya
Sunday please Liz. Mandy B.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Jemima Russell
Saturday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Tina Way
Sunday please Liz
Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Hannah Barrow
Saturday for me please.x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Kimberley
Saturday please liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Hi Liz
I can cox both days Jackie x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please. Claire

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Carole Driver
Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Clair Fennessy
Both days please xx

Thanks Clair

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Ephillips
Hello,
I should only been down for Sunday please.
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Thanks Esme. I have amended the crew list.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Ali Copeland
Saturday for me please. Thanks. Ali
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

eimearoc
Hey Liz,
Can you take me off from Sat and Sun row,
Thanks
Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Beth Udy
I can now do Sunday too x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th March

Thanks Beth, I have added you to the Sunday crew list.
12