Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January SUNDAY 5TH JAN CANCELLED

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Liz Piercey
Sorry to hear that Sarah. I hope you feel better soon. Xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST

Kimberley
Hi Liz I have messaged Jane but can you please take me off tomorrow I am having to go to work x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST SPACE FOR 1 ROWER

Ephillips
Hello,
I signed up for both days but can’t see my name on tomorrow’s crew list?
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST SPACE FOR 1 ROWER

Liz Piercey
Esme I am so sorry!  Not the best start to the year!
Please come along tomorrow there is certainly a seat for you!

Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST SPACE FOR 1 ROWER

Ephillips
Thank you!

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Rachel Norris
Liz I'm really sorry but I now have a chest infection and am on antibiotics but can't breath well enough to row. Was looking forward to it.  Apologies for leaving a gap
Rachel

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Liz Piercey
Thanks for letting me know Rachel. Please look after yourself and hope you feel better soon.
XX

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January SUNDAY 5TH JAN CANCELLED