Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January SUNDAY 5TH JAN CANCELLED

Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January SUNDAY 5TH JAN CANCELLED

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet : 7.30am to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row :  08.00 - 09.30

Thanks
Liz

Jane, Anita, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Coxes available : Liz - Saturday & Sunday; Errol - Saturday & Sunday

Saturday :
BOAT 1
Cox: Errol
6 .Eimear
5. Esme
4. Lizy
3. Anita
2. Jemima R.
1. Clair

BOAT 2
Cox: Liz
6. Beth
5. Paula
4. Sheila
3. Hannah
2. Robina
1. -

Sunday :
Esme
Hannah    Total : 2

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Liz Piercey
I am available to cox both days if needed.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Clair Fennessy
Sat only please Liz. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

SarahH
Saturday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Ephillips
Both days please
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Hannah Barrow
Saturday and Sunday for me please. Thanks Han

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Kimberley
Saturday please liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Sheila Tidd
Saturday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Jane Cox
At the moment, Saturday for me please - will let you know if that changes xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Anita
Saturday please for me

Thank you

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Rachel Norris
Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

eimearoc
Hey Liz,
Only Sat for me please
Thanks
Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

lizyshore
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Jemima Russell
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Saturday if any space please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Beth Udy
Saturday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

Errolg
Happy New Year!

I am available for Sat & Sun

Cheers

Sorry Liz, please take me off for Saturday
Jane

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th January

SarahH
Hi Liz - feeling under the weather so bearing in mind numbers please can I be excused tomorrow morning.
Thanks
Sarah
12