Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:
Meet: 09.00 Club House to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row:  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday:
Meet: 07.30 Club House to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc. & launch boats if required
Row:  08.00 - 09.30

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear both days for launching and recovering boats.

Thanks
Liz

Ladies, if you have not already done so, please cast your 10 votes for our Club with the Aviva Community Fund,  the link is https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/4-2614
Remember,  without enough votes we won't be able to afford a new set of oars, so every vote counts!

Paula, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Coxes available : Perry - Saturday;  Errol - Sunday; Adam - Saturday
Saturday :
Kim
Clair
Tina
Sarah H (If Sunday doesn't take place)
Anita
Eimear
Michelle
Lizy
Jane
Paula
Zoe
Natalie
Sarah B.
Lucy
Bev
Sheila
Ali
Amy
Jemima
Caitlin         Total : 19 (20)

Sunday:
Tina
Sarah H.
Anita
Jane
Sheila          Total : 6
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Kimberley
Saturday please liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Clair Fennessy
Liz. Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Tina Way
Both please Liz.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

SarahH
Sunday please. If not enough takers for Sunday then Saturday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Anita
Both days please for me.

Thank you

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

eimearoc
Sat please Liz,
Thanks
Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

michelle jones
Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

lizyshore
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Jane Cox
Both days please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Paula Bray
Saturday please and tentative only for Sunday.

P x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Zoe R
Saturday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Saturday please, not sure yet about Sunday will post later when I know.  Thanks Liz.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Saturday for the mo please - will confirm sunday in a couple of days x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Graham Allardice
Saturday for Lucy, please - tks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

BevW
Saturday for me please Liz.
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Sheila Tidd
Hi Liz
Both days for me please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Ivor
Saturday for Ali please.

Ivor

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Perry
Saturday for Amy please
Perry

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Jemima Walton
Saturday please x
12