Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May POST NOW CLOSED

Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May POST NOW CLOSED

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train next Saturday, Sunday or both days.

There will be three boats for Ladies Training each day.  The times of the sessions are:
Saturday:
08.45 - 09.95
10.00 - 11.00
10.00 - 11.00

Sunday:
07.15 - 08.15
0.7.30 - 08.30
08.45 - 09.45

Please sign up by 17.00 on Thursday 27th May if you would like to train, stating which days you would like.  Time requests cannot be guaranteed.

If you need to change your request can I ask that you please just post a new message and leave your original post on the forum.

Thanks
Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

sharon
Yes please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

sharon
Saturday I should have said !

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

Carole Driver
Hi Liz.  Could i please do the 8.45 a.m row on saturday.  Thanks, Carole

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

anitapreston
Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

Tina Way
Hello Liz
Can I please row 0730 on Sunday.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

Sheila Tidd
Saturday and Sunday if possible please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

Aileen
Hi Liz

If possible could we book 10:00 on Saturday

Cox TBA (Jackie not available)
Aileen
Paula
Rachel
Jax
Anita
Clair

Many thanks -Aileen

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

Beth Udy
Sunday please Liz (and if possible one of the earlier two rows please) x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

Hannah Barrow

Can we please book in for a slot on Saturday for the following:

Cox - Liz
Molly
Beth
Aisling
Anita
Hannah
Bex

Thank you.

Hannah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th May/Sunday 30th May

Hannah Barrow
Sunday please (if possible one of the first 2 rows would be amazing).
Thanks Hannah.