Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Ladies, below are the Scillies squad availability according to the spreadsheet.  Please let me know if anything has changed.

If you are not going to the Scillies, please sign up if you would like to train as there are often spaces within crews and we do love to get as many ladies out on the water as possible.

Saturday :
Meet :  09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet :  07.15 to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc. & launch boats as required
Row  :  07.45 - 09.15

Jane, these are your additional rowers for Sunday. I see Saturday is cancelled.

Errol available to cox.

Clair
Tina
Kim

Squad availability :

Saturday :
A Squad
Eimear
Lizy
Aisling

B/Vets squad
Beth
Aileen
Paula
Rachel
Jax
Natalie

Sunday :
A squad
Eimear
Lizy
Ailsing

B /Vets squad
Molly
Beth
Aileen
Paula
Rachel
Jax
Natalie      (happy to drop out if numbers don't work)

Thanks
Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Clair Fennessy
Hi Liz both days for me please

Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Tina Way
If space both please.

Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Sheila Tidd
Both. Days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Carole Driver
Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Kimberley
Sunday please can cox or row but will need to leave straight away x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

anitapreston
Saturday please, if there is a space. Thanks Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Errolg
I’m available for both days Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Hi Liz
I have a crazy day Saturday and could do with the time on Sunday so if you need someone to drop out on Sunday due to numbers please can I go 1st.
Please dont consider me for cox or passenger rotate on this occassion.  Many Thanks.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Maddie Reed
Yes please if there’s space

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Jane Cox
Maddie, which day did you want to put yourself down for?

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Maddie Reed
Saturday , sorry

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Jane Cox
Ladies, apologies, Saturday needing to be cancelled due to the predicted high winds.

Those down just to row Saturday, if you can make Sunday please can you post ASAP.

Thanks
Jane

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

Bex Marshall
I’ve got a chest infection so need to drop out of Sunday’s row.
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 29th Feb /Sunday 1st March

robina and chris
I have a cold so will pull out if Sunday

Robina