Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:
Meet: 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money, warm up and launch boats as required.
Row: 09.30 - 11.00

Sunday:
Meet: 07.30 to sign in, pay pin money, warm up and collect oars etc.
Row: 08.00 - 09.30

Please remember that it is our Intra Club Regatta straight after training on Saturday. Please stay on and support this event.

Thanks
Liz

Anita, these, I think,  are your  members for this weekend. Apologies if I have got this wrong! I will update accordingly.

Saturday:
Clair (?) If supervets training
Rachel (?) If supervets training
Sarah H.
Tina (must leave 11.00 prompt)
Jax
Jemima R.
Anita
Paula
Ella    Total: 9

Coxes available :  Liz;

Sunday:
Kimberley
Robina
Tina
Sheila
Jax
Beth
Anita
Rachel    Total: 8

Coxes available : Liz;

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Liz Piercey
I am available to cox both days if needed.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Clair Fennessy
Liz. Just Sunday for me please unless our Swanage supervets crew goes out sat.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Rachel Norris
Both for me please if Sat is Supervets training

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Sunday only for me please.  I am doing the Round Island Kayak Event with RNLI on Saturday so watch out for many kayaks travelling clockwise and one of the pit stops is Langstone Sailing club.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

SarahH
Saturday please.  I will not be able to stay for regatta.
Thanks
Sarah

Sunday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Sunday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

I am likely to be in Swanage on Sunday now for County Champs training.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Tina Way
Both days please Liz.
I may need to rush off straight afterwards on Saturday.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Sheila Tidd
Sunday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

jax sprackling
Both for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Jemima Russell
Yes please for Saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Clair Fennessy
Liz. It looks like we have county training Sunday so can I change my availability. If the Swanage crew goes out sat then I would like to row then. We will need to find a stroke and number 4.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Beth Udy
Sunday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Molly Blick
I can on Sunday if I'm needed x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Anita
Both days for me please. Thank you

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Paula Bray
I will try a row Saturday morning if we can get an SV combo out.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Molly Blick
Sorry, there is junior training in Swanage on Sunday so I would only be able to make it if that is cancelled but I think I'm a no for now :(

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th September

Ella Stapley
Yes please for Saturday
12