Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train on Saturday.

Meet :  09.00 to sign in, pay pin money, warm up and launch boats if required
Row :   09.30 - 11.00

Thanks
Liz

Jane, Anita, these are your crew members for Saturday. I will update accordingly.

Coxes available : Errol, Liz
Sheila
Beth
Jane
Anita
Hannah
Robina
Aileen
Molly
Paula        Total : 9

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

HutchinsonC001
Yes please. Claire

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

bramleya
Hi Liz,
will there be any ladies training Sunday 29th dec?
Also will there be any intermediate training  28th and 29th dec?

Many thanks

Mandy B

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Sheila Tidd
Yes please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Beth Udy
Yes please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Jane Cox
Yes please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

I am available to cox if required.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Anita
Yes please for me.

Thank you

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Mandy, there is currently no Ladies  or Intermediate rowing on Sunday 29th. Training will return to normal the weekend of 4th/5th January.
Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Hannah Barrow
Yes please for Saturday.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Errolg
I’m available to cox Liz.

Cheers
E x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Aileen
Yes please for Saturday. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Rachel Norris
Yes please for Saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Rachel Norris
Hi Liz. Sorry but still full of this cold so need to drop off Saturdays row.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

Yes please for both Molly and me x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 28th December

HutchinsonC001
Sorry Liz, I will need to drop out due to a bad head cold. Claire