Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet :  9.00am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet : 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc. and launch boats as required
Row :  8.00am - 9.30am

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear both days for launching and recovering boats.

Thanks
Liz

Coxes available :
Perry - Saturday;

Jane, these are your crew members for this weekend.  I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Liz
Zoe
Bev
Lizy
Anita
Robina
Jane
Esme
Natalie
Clair
Kim
Sarah B.
Sheila
Emma       Total :  14

Sunday :
Anita
Tina
Clair
Kim
Sheila      Total : 5

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Zoe R
Saturday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

BevW
Saturday for me please Liz.
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

lizyshore
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Anita
Both days please.

Thank You.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Tina Way
Sunday please Liz.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Jane Cox
Just Saturday please Liz xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Ephillips
Both days please
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

eimearoc
Sunday please Liz.

Thanks

Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Saturday and Sunday for me please Liz but need to depart 09:30 Sunday.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Clair Fennessy
Hi Liz both days please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Kimberley
Both days please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Perry
Amy cant make it this weekend now - but I'm available to cox on Saturday if needed.
Perry

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Sue Loveridge
Sunday for me please. Sue

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Saturday please     xxx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Sheila Tidd
Saturday and Sunday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Emma Walton
Saturday please for me thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th / Sunday 28th October

Kimberley
You have missed me of the list Liz x
12