Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 9.00am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  9.30am -  11.00am

Sunday :
Meet :  7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row  :  8.00am - 9.30am

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear and allow sufficient time both days to help launch and recover boats as required.

Thanks
Liz

Jane/Paula, these are your crew members for this weekend.  I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Clair
Paula
Kim
Robina
Jax
Aileen
Rachel
Emma
Esme           Total : 9

Sunday :
Clair  (must leave 9.30am prompt )
Paula
Kim
Robina
Jax
Anita
Aileen
Bex
Sarah B.
Sheila
Rachel
Emma         Total : 12

Coxes available :  Liz - Saturday & Sunday ; Greg - Sunday;

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Clair Fennessy
Both please.
Liz, I will need to leave ASAP on Sunday please.

Clair

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Both please Liz.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Kimberley
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Both days pease

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

I'm available to cox both days.  X

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

jax sprackling
Both please Liz thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Anita
Sunday for me please.

Thank you. Xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Aileen
Both please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Bex Marshall
Sunday only please.
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Sunday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Sheila Tidd
Just Sunday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Rachel Norris
Both for me please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Emma Walton
Both please if I’m not too late thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Ephillips
I can row Saturday - Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Paula Bray
Greg can cox Sunday Liz.  Looking still for help on Saturday x

Hi Liz, sorry for late notice but I can't make Sunday after all

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th July

Rachel Norris
Emergency over I can do Sunday. .. sorry for messing you about