Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October SATURDAY CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS

Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October SATURDAY CANCELLED DUE TO PREDICTED HIGH WINDS

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday:
Meet: 07.30 to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc & launch boats if required
Row:  08.00 - 09.30

Thanks
Liz

Anita, these are your crew members for this weekend.  I will update accordingly.

Saturday:
Tina
Robina
Sarah H.
Hannah W.
Ella
Jemima R.
Anita
Sheila        Total: 8

Sunday:
Jax
Mandy B.
Claire H.
Kim
Tina
Robina
Esme
Beth
Carole
Bev
Eimear
Anita
Bex
Clair
Sheila
Hannah B.     Total: 16

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Liz Piercey
I am available to cox both days if needed.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

simon sprackling
Sunday for me please, thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

bramleya
Sunday please Liz, Mandy B

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

HutchinsonC001
Sunday please. Claire

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Kimberley
Sunday please liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Tina Way
Both days please Liz.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

SarahH
This post was updated on .
Saturday please.
Sarah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Ephillips
Sunday please
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Beth Udy
Sunday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Carole Driver
Sunday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

hannah wilkinson
saturday for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Ella Stapley
Saturday pls

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Jemima Russell
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

BevW
Sunday for me please Liz.
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

eimearoc
Hi Liz,

Sunday please,

Thanks

Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Anita
Both days for me please, Liz.

Thank you.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Bex Marshall
Yes please for Sunday
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 26th/Sunday 27th October

Aileen
Sorry Liz - I can't make this weekend.  If it changes I'll let you know xx
12