Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST

Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January UPDATED WITH SATURDAY CREW LIST

Ladies,  please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in, pay pin, and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11..00

Sunday :
Meet : 07.15 to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row  :  07.45  - 09.30

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear in case we need to launch or recover boats.

Thanks
Liz

Paula,  these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Coxes available : Liz - Saturday & Sunday; Jackie - Saturday & Sunday; Errol - Saturday & Sunday

Saturday :
BOAT 1 STAR
Cox :  Errol
6.  Esme
5.  Caitlin
4.  Lizy
E.  Aisling
2.  Sarah H. (must leave 11am prompt )
1.  Sheila

BOAT 2 SPIRIT OR HEART
Cox :  Jackie
6.  Aileen
5.  Paula
4.  Eithne
3.  Jax (must leave 11am prompt )
2.  Natalie
1.  Clair

BOAT 3  ISLANDER
Cox :  Liz
6.  Robina
5.  Anita P.
4.  Ali
3.  Tina
2. Claire H.
1. Carole

Sunday :
Mandy B.
Tina
Sue
Paula (must leave 09.30 prompt )
Aileen
Molly         Total : 6

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Liz Piercey
I can cox both days if needed.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

bramleya
Hi Liz,

yes please for Sunday.

Mandy B.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

anitapreston
Saturday please. thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Tina Way
Both please Liz.
(I need to leave at 1100 on Saturday).

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Sue Loveridge
Yes please for Sunday. Sue

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Carole Driver
Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Both days please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please. Claire

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

SarahH
Saturday please.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

lizyshore
Both please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Ephillips
Saturday please.
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

I am around to cox both days Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

jax sprackling
Saturday for me please Thanks Jax xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Aileen
Both days please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Caitlin Walsh
Saturday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Hi Liz please put me down for Sat so I can see how my ankle is.  Many thanks.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th January

Clair Fennessy
Just sat please xxx
12