Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November

Aileen
Both days please. Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November

Molly for Sunday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Hi Liz
Can I sign up for Sunday please
Sarah xxx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Errolg
I’m available both days Liz.

Cheers

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Aileen
Hi Liz/Anita/Jane

Really sorry but I need to cancel Sunday.  xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Thanks for the heads up Aileen. I have taken you off Sunday's list.
L xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November

So sorry have a surprise visit from my son for the weekend.  Please take me off Sunday.xxxx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Thanks Sarah. Enjoy your weekend and see you soon.
Xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Ella Stapley
I’m really sorry but I’m unable to make it to tomorrows session now as haven’t been feeling too good for the past couple days. Sorry once again

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Liz Piercey
Thanks for letting us know Ella.  Hope you feel better soon
and look forward to seeing you next weekend.
Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

Clair Fennessy
Hi Liz I am not available now on Sunday. Please can you remove me from the lists.
Thanks
Clair

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 23rd/Sunday 24th November SPACE FOR 3 ROWERS SATURDAY PLEASE SIGN UP

jax sprackling
Hi I am happy not to row tomorrow if it helps with numbers
12