Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Ladies, below is the availability of the crews going to the Scillies according to,the spreadsheet. Please let me know if anything has changed

For ladies not going to the Scillies please sign up as there are often spaces within these crews and we are keen to get as many as possible out on the water every weekend.

Coxes available: Liz - Saturday; Errol - Saturday;
Saturday :
Meet: 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money, warm up and launch boats as required
Row  :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet :  07.15 to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc and launch boats as required
Row :  07.45 - 09.15

 Saturday :
Ladies A
Eimear
Lizy
Anita
Aisling

Ladies B + Vets
Beth
Hannah
Aileen
Natalie

Additional rowers:
Clair
Anita P.
Sheila            Total: 5

Sunday :
Ladies A
Esme
Lizy
Anita
Aisling

Ladies B + Vets
Molly
Hannah
Aileen
Paula
Natalie

Additional rowers :
Kim
Robina
Clair
Mandy B.         Total : 4

Thanks
Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Kimberley
Sunday if possible please liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Carole Driver
Hi Liz
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Clair Fennessy
Both please Liz. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Yep I'm in Liz thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

I am available to cox Saturday if needed.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

bramleya
Sunday please Mandy B

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

anitapreston
Saturday please. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Sheila Tidd
Hi Liz
Saturday if possible please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd February

jax sprackling
sorry but will have to drop out as have pulled a muscle in my back