Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  09.30 - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet :  07.30 to sign in, pay pin  money and collect oars etc.
Row  : 08.00 - 09.30

Thanks
Liz

Jane, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Sharon
Paula
Robina
Jax
Aileen
Bev
Sheila
Jemima
Clair
Anita
HannaH
Jane
Lizy
Molly
Nikki
Beth
Natalie       Total : 17

Coxes avaliable :  Jackie, Liz

Sunday :
Kim
Paula
Robina
Tina
Jax
Sheila
Rachel
Esme
Anita
Jane
Molly
Natalie    Total : 12

Coxes available : Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

sharon
Saturday please Liz

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Sep 2019, at 21:14, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  09.30 - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet :  07.30 to sign in, pay pin  money and collect oars etc.
Row  : 08.00 - 09.30

Thanks
Liz

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Ladies-Training-Saturday-21st-Sunday-22nd-September-tp57326.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Kimberley
Sunday please liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Both please if I can walk properly by then x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

robina and chris
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Tina Way
Both days please Liz.
I will need to leave at 1100 on Saturday.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

I can cox Saturday if you need me
Jackie x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

jax sprackling
Both days please Thanks Jax

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Aileen
Saturday only please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

BevW
Saturday for me please Liz.
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

I can cox both days if needed.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Sheila Tidd
Both days please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Rachel Norris
Both days for me but need to leave at 11 on Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Rachel Norris
Actually just realised I can't make Saturday as would be a mad  dash so Sunday only please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Jemima Russell
Yes please for Saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Clair Fennessy
Hi liz. At the moment just sat please.

Thanks

Clair

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Ephillips
At the moment, just Sunday please
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Anita
Both days for me please.

Anita

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

hannah wilkinson
yes please for saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September

Jane Cox
Both days for me please
12