Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March CANCELLED

Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March CANCELLED

Ladies, all rowing has been cancelled due to, the Covid-19 virus and a directive from the CPGA.

We will keep you updated as and when we receive information.

In the meantime keep safe and well and I hope that we meet back out on the water soon!

Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March

Liz Piercey
I am available to cox both days.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March

Sheila Tidd
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March

Tina Way
Sunday please Liz.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March

Hannah Barrow
Saturday for me please.x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March

bramleya
Yes please both days Mandy B

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March

Jane Cox
Just Sunday for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March

Hopefully both days please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd March

Rachel Norris
Both days for me please