Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December UPDATED WITH SUNDAY'S CREW LIST

Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December UPDATED WITH SUNDAY'S CREW LIST

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:
Meet: 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row:  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday:
Meet: 07.30 to sign in. pay pin money, equip boats and launch as required
Row : 08.00 - 09.30

Thanks
Liz

Jane, Anita,  these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Coxes available :  Errol - Saturday & Sunday

Please can you bring this session in 10 minutes early then go to North Slip to help recover CSHEL on to her trailer. Many thanks.

SUNDAY DAY CREW LIST
COX: Errol
6. Molly (must leave 09.30)
5. Hannah
4. Bex
3. Jax
2. Kim
1. Sheila

Reserve:
Beth

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Liz Piercey
I am available to cox both days if required.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Kimberley
Sunday please liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please. Claire

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Jane Cox
Sunday for me please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Hannah Barrow
Saturday and Sunday for me please. Thanks Hannah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

jax sprackling
both please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Sheila Tidd
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Rachel Norris
Me for both days please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Clair Fennessy
No rowing for me this weekend as we are away. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Anita
Saturday for me please.

Thxs

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Paula Bray
Saturday and Sunday for both Paula & Molly but have to be away at 9.30 sharp on Sunday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Maddie Reed
Saturday please for me

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Aileen
Saturday only this week please Liz.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Please take me off the list for both days this week.
Apologies for the change of plans

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Bex Marshall
Sunday please.
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Beth Udy
Sunday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd December

Yes please for Sunday
12