Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Liz Piercey
Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 9.00am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row : 9.30am - 11.00am

Sunday :
Meet : 7.30am Club House to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc and launch boats as required
Row : 8.00am - 9.30am

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear and allow sufficient time to launch and recover boats as required.

Thanks
Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Zoe R
Saturday please Liz.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Jane Cox
Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

eimearoc
Saturday please Liz
Thanks
Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Sat please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

SarahH
Sunday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Beth Udy
Saturday please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

michelle jones
Sat and Sun day pls Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Clair Fennessy
Hi Liz. I am rowing with the Dutch club from Scheveningen at their intra club regatta in the North Sea this weekend. So no training for me thanks. Hoping to set up some opportunities for Langstone as part of my ambassador duties xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Kimberley
Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Leah Gornall
Hi Liz, please can I be included in the ladies this Saturday. Thank you x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Adam
Saturday please for Lizy.
Club Chairman

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Saturday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

BevW
Saturday for me please Liz.
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

jax sprackling
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Ali Copeland
Yes please for Saturday. Thanks. Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Hi Liz
I’m really sorry but I’m going to have to pull out of Saturday xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Ephillips
Sunday please

Sorry, please can you remove me from Saturday ‘s riw. Thanks Zoe 💙

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd September

Ali Copeland
Hi Liz, really sorry but please take my name off the list for Saturday. Thanks.Ali x
Ali Copeland