Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  09.30- 11.00
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROW WILL REQUIRE A COMPETENT COX AND FULL CREW TO GO OUT. MANY TRAINERS ARE IN SWANAGE.

Sunday :
Meet: 07.30 to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row: 08.00 - 09.30

Thanks
Liz

Anita, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Eimear
Claire H.
Mandy B.
Anita
Tina
Jemima R.
Maddie
Beth            Total : 8

Sunday :
Mandy B.
Carole
Anita
Sarah H.
Tina
Jemima R.
Esme
Paula
Molly
Aileen       Total: 10

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

eimearoc
Hi Liz,

Sat for me please,

Thanks

Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please Liz (I can't make Sunday). Claire

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

bramleya
Hi Liz,
Saturday and Sunday for me if possible.
Many thanks Mandy B

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Carole Driver
Sunday please Liz
Thanks, Carole

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Anita
Saturday and Sunday for me please.

Thank you.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

SarahH
Sunday please.
Sarah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Tina Way
Both days please Liz.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Jemima Russell
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Ephillips
Saturday please
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Ephillips
Actually I can do Sunday (not Saturday).
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Paula Bray
Paula and Molly for Sunday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Maddie Reed
Saturday for me please. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Aileen
Sunday please Liz.  Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Beth Udy
Saturday please/reserve for Saturday if there's too many x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Bex Marshall
Sorry for lateness- any chance of Sunday if spaces?
Thanks
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 19th October/Sunday 20th October

Anita
Bex,

you are planned in for tomorrow.

Anita