Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Ladies, below are the crew availability according to the spreadsheet.  Please let me know if anything has changed.

If you are not going to the Scillies please sign up as it is good to get as many of us out on the water as possible.

Saturday:
Meet: 09.00 new Club House to sign in, pay pin money and launch a boat if required
Row:  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday:
Meet: 07.30 New Club House to sign in, pay pin money, collect oars etc.
Row:  08.00 - 09.30

Please wear appropriate footwear and allow sufficient time both days to help with recovering boats at the end of the session.

Thanks
Liz

Coxes available : Liz - Saturday & Sunday; Perry - Saturday & Sunday; Jackie - Saturday &/or Sunday; Greg - Saturday & /or Sunday

Saturday:
A Squad:  3 spaces
-
Esme
Lizy
-
Natalie
-
-
Clair - passenger

B Squad:  1 space
Aileen
Paula
Rachel
Jax
Jane
-
Eithne - passenger

C Squad:  2 Spaces
Caitlin
-
Bev
Kim
Amy
-

Sunday:
A squad:  3 Spaces
-
Esme
Lizy
Natalie
-
-

B Squad :  2 Spaces
Aileen
-
Rachel
Jax
Jane
-

C Squad:  4 Spaces
-
Sarah B.
Bev
-
-
-

Paula, these are your additional crew members for this weekend.

Saturday:
Robina
Lucy

Sunday:
Robina
Tina
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

robina and chris
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Clair Fennessy
Liz. Please can I be placed as passenger in ladies A so I can film on sat. Thanks Clair

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Perry
Available to cox Sat & Sun
Perry

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Tina Way
Sunday please Liz.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Liz, could you add me as passenger for Saturday please, I'm keen to get out and see what's changed before I start coxing / training again. Paula is aware. I'll also support with filming

Looking forward to getting out on the water again :-)

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Hi Liz
I can cox both days if you need me
Jackie x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Graham Allardice
Hi
 Lucy would like to row Saturday please

Hi
Lucy would like to row Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Great to have you back Eithne!
MtB x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Caitlin Walsh
Hi I’m so sorry but I’ve been asked to work Sunday so won’t be able to row. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Bex Marshall
Yes please for Sunday only.
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Really sorry but I won’t be able to get to training Saturday.  Should be ok for Sunday. Xxx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 16th/Sunday 17th February

Liz Piercey
Thanks for letting me know Sarah.