Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet : 07.30 to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row :  08.00 - 09.30

Thanks
Liz

Jane, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Clair
Robina
Bev
Jane
Sheila
Kim
Beth
Anita      Total: 8

Sunday :
Clair
Robina
Bev
Tina
Jane
Sheila
Sarah H.
Bex
Kim
Anita      Total: 10

Coxes available : Liz - Saturday

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Clair Fennessy
Both days please. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

robina and chris
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

BevW
Both for me please Liz.
Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Tina Way
Sunday please Liz. Thanks Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Jane Cox
Both days please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Sheila Tidd
Saturday and Sunday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

SarahH
Sunday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Bex Marshall
Sunday only please.
Bex

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Kimberley
Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

I can cox both days if needed.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Beth Udy
Saturday please xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Anita
Both days please.

Anita xx

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th September

Errolg
Hi Liz,

I am unfortunately not available to Cox the ladies on Saturday and I suspect the Newquay men’s crew may be looking to get an early row out on Sunday. If they don’t I will be available on Sunday.

Cheers E