Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SUNDAY'S CREW LIST

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST

Hannah Barrow
Sorry I can no longer make tomorrow, have to be at work earlier.😢

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SUNDAY'S CREW LIST

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SUNDAY'S CREW LIST

Any chance I could swap to be on bowside please 3 or 1?

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SUNDAY'S CREW LIST

Kimberley
I'm not going to make training been up most of the night because of my asthma x
12