Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SUNDAY'S CREW LIST

Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SUNDAY'S CREW LIST

Ladies, below are the crew availability for the Scillies A and Vets/B crews according to the spreadsheet. If there are any changes please let me know and I will amend.

If you are not going to the Scillies please sign up if you would like to train as there are often spaces within the crews and we love to get as many ladies out on the water as possible.

Saturday :
Meet : 09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row :  09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet  07.15 to sign in, pay pin money and launch boats as required
Row :  07.45 - 09.15

Thanks
Liz

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ARRIVE AT 07.15 AS THERE IS ONE BOAT TO LAUNCH.  WE WILL NEED TO RECOVER 2 BOATS AT THE END OF THE SESSION.

SUNDAY CREW LIST
BOAT 1 - STAR (GREEN OARS)
Cox: Liz
6. Emma
5. Robina
4. Tina
3. Kim
2. Michelle
1. Jane

BOAT 2 - ISLANDER (5+6 Red oars 1-4 Grey Oars)
Cox: Errol
6. Molly
5. Esme
4. Lizy
3. Anita
2. Bex
1. Aisling

BOAT 3 - HEART (YELLOW OARS)
Cox: Jackie
6. Aileen
5. Paula
4. Natalie
3. Jax
2. Clair
1. Sheila

Jane, Anita, these are your additional crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.  Please note that there are possibly only 2 boats available on Sunday due to the Newhaven Regatta.

Coxes available: Jackie - Saturday & Sunday; Liz - Saturday & Sunday; Errol - Saturday & Sunday
Saturday:
Clair
Sheila
Tina
Carole
Anita P.
Jemima R.
Hannah (must leave 11.00 prompt)   Total: 7

Sunday:
Michelle
Robina
Clair
Sheila
TIna
Emma
Kim         Total: 7

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Jackie Tutt
Hi Liz
I can cox both days
Jackie x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

michelle jones
Sunday please Liz if there is a space thankyou

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Clair Fennessy
Hi Liz. Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

I can cox both days

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Sheila for both days

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Tina Way
If spaces, both days please.
thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Carole Driver
Saturday please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Emma Walton
Sunday please Liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

anitapreston
Saturday please if there is a space. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Jemima Russell
Saturday please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

jax sprackling
Hi LIz I can row on Sunday now as coming back on Saturday from Cornwall Thanks Jax

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Liz Piercey
Excellent!  Thanks for letting me know Jax.
I have added you to the crew list.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Hannah Barrow
Both days for me please. Will need to leave at 11am prompt on Saturday. Thanks Hannah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Kimberley
Sunday if space please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Errolg
Hi Liz,
I am available for Sat/Sun this weekend.

Cheers

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March

Take me off for Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 14th/Sunday 15th March UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST