Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June NOW CLOSED

Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June NOW CLOSED

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train next Saturday, Sunday or both days.

There will be three boats for Ladies Training each day.  The times of the sessions are:
Saturday:
08.45 - 09.95
10.00 - 11.00
10.00 - 11.00

Sunday:
07.15 - 08.15
0.7.30 - 08.30
08.45 - 09.45

Please sign up by 17.00 on Thursday 10th June if you would like to train, stating which days you would like.  Time requests cannot be guaranteed.

If you need to change your request can I ask that you please just post a new message and leave your original post on the forum.

Thanks
Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

sharon
Yes please for Saturday. Please can I request a 10 am slot?

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Jane Cox
Both days please Liz 😁😁

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

eimearoc
Yes please Liz, 10am Sat, if possible
Thanks
Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Carole Driver
yes please liz - Saturday at 10 if possible.  Thanks, Carole x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Bex Marshall
Saturday please.
Thanks
Bex x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Tina Way
Sunday please Liz

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Saturday please.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

HutchinsonC001
Saturday please. Claire
Claire Hutch

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Sheila Tidd
Saturday and Sunday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Hannah Barrow
Saturday and Sunday for me please. If possible one of the first 2 rows on Sunday would be great.

Thank you,

Hannah

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Clair Fennessy
Sat only please Liz. I need to be in Greenwich by 13:00 so if possible could I have an early row as I’ll need to leave home around 11. Thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Ali Copeland
Hi Liz
Please can I row on Sunday. Preferably one of the 2 earlier sessions. Thanks
Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Nikki H-S
Saturday please.  10am if available.  Thank you x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Kimberley
Sunday please liz x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Molly Blick
both please if there's space