Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST

Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January UPDATED WITH SATURDAY'S CREW LIST

Ladies, please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :
Meet :  09.00 to sign in, pay pin money and launch boat if required
Row :   09.30 - 11.00

Sunday :
Meet : 07.30 to sign in, pay pin money and collect oars etc.
Row  :  08.00 - 09.30

Thanks
Liz

Jane, Anita,  these are your crew members for this weekend.  I will update accordingly.

Coxes available :  Liz - Saturday; Errol - Saturday & Sunday; Jackie - Saturday & Sunday

SATURDAY - CREW LIST
BOAT 1
Cox : Jackie
6. Aileen
5. Robina
4. Amy
3. Ali
2. Rachel
1. Tina

BOAT 2
Cox : Errol
6. -
5. Caitlin
4. Sheila
3. Sarah H.
2. Bev
1. Maddie

BOAT 3
Cox : Liz
6. Eimear
5. Esme
4. Anita
3. Eithne
2. Aisling
1. Jax

Sunday :
Aileen
Eimear
Mandy B.
Kim
Mary
Tina
Esme
Eithne
Molly
Jax
Anita
Lizy
Bex
Sue    Total : 16

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Liz Piercey
I am available to cox Saturday but need to leave  at 11.00.
I will confirm Sunday later in the week.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Aileen
Yes to both days please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

eimearoc
Hey Liz,
Both days,
Thanks
Eimear

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

bramleya
Hi liz, Sunday for me please Mandy B

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Kimberley
Sunday please liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Sat please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Jane Cox
Just Saturday for me please Liz

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Could I do Sunday please, if there is a space. Many thanks
Mary G

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Tina Way
Both please Liz.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Rachel Norris
Going to try for Saturday please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

BevW
Saturday please Liz. Thanks x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Ephillips
Both days please
Esme

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

SarahH
Saturday please Liz.

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

yes to both please

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Molly Blick
Sunday please :)

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

I can cox if required Liz
Jackie x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

jax sprackling
Both days for me please x

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Amy S
Hiya,
Saturday for me please, thanks

Re: Ladies Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th January

Hannah Barrow
Both days for me please. Thanks Han
12