Ladies Scillies race preparation

Eithne
So ladies we have a guest speaker to give us our motivaltional and race preparation. Thinking mindset, nutrition and hydration and a chance for us to have a chat and plan off the water.

So how are you ladies fixed for either:
730 April 18th
Sat 20th or Sun 21st afternoon

Will be round mine at 4 Langstone high street and will sort out refreshments (will be dinner on the Thursday if weekend we'll make a plan depending on suitable time for everyone). Really keen to get us all so please try and make yourselves available. Let me know what you can do.

Thanks a mil

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

Natalie
I can do Thur 18th April only I am afraid as I am away in Wales that weekend.

Nx

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

Marion
Cannot make Sunday 21st, can probably make the 20th or 18th. Just waiting for confirmation of when my daughter is coming home from France. Sorry to be so vague!

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

I can do 18th and Sunday afternoon but not the Saturday evening - sounds exciting!

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

Jenny Munns
I can do Thurs or Sunday

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

I can do thurs or Sun. xx

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

June
Hi Eithne,

I can do Thursday evening but not Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks very much.  June

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

Evening ladies. So Thursday 18th looks like the best for everyone. Can I check of any dietary requirements? Please come to 4 Langstone High Street for 7.30pm (sorry need to get back from London) but Steve (yes you guessed right) is kindly going to cook for us - starting the nutritional advice the right way :-) really great if everyone can be there. X

Will be there. Looking forward to it. No special dietary requirements - as you can see by looking at my athletic physique, I eat anything!!!!

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

June
Hi Eithne,

That's okay with me - sounds good.

Best wishes.  June

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

Hi Eithne
that sounds like a right bonus thank you - not fussy me!
If you need me to bring anything other than a bottle let me know.... ;-)

Nx

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

Marion
Great evening Eithne. A very big thanks to you and Steve!

Re: Ladies Scillies race preparation

Paula Bray
I agree great "food for thought" and great "thought for food".  Really enjoyed it! Thanks both! x