Ladies Scillies Training

Eithne
So ladies plan is to have our training sessions:

sat 20 9.30 Sun 21 8.00
Sat 27 9.30 Sun 28 8.00

We are hoping to get coaching arranged for these sessions.

please follow up on the post from Chris Partridge for evening rows.

You may have already seen Chris breams post - the intent is to rotate our sessions on sat & sun and then follow at 11am with club rowing.

Depending on how these go we can then look at ongoing training post Scillies as good to have ongoing ladies training and look to build on various crews for future regattas.

Please let me know your thoughts and availability

Re: Ladies Scillies Training

robina and chris
I can do Sat 20th and Sun 28th

Re: Ladies Scillies Training

Marion
Hi Eithne,
I can do 20th and 21st traing sessions. Not so sure about the following weekend as still waiting for daughters flight details but should be ok for the sunday 28th so can I book a slot for that too please. Marion x

Re: Ladies Scillies Training

Marion
Junes computer playing up - she has asked me to book her in for next Saturday and Sunday and the following Saturday please. Ta Marion x

Re: Ladies Scillies Training

Hi I can do

Sat 27 9.30

and IF I can get to Northney or HISC pontoon for 09:45 I can also do Sun 28 8.00

many thanks.

Re: Ladies Scillies Training

Jenny Munns
Hi
Backs getting better, and I have now bought a dongle so can communicate.
Better late than never!!!!
I can do Sun 21st and Sun 28th
possibly Sat 27th not sure as on late shift.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Ladies Scillies Training

Katherine West