Ladies Number 5 oar

Paula Bray
Hi just to report, though not through yet,  but a small hole in the leather on the current number 5 oar ( its the second number 4 with the purple tape) is starting to appear.  Could the oar fairy please take a look and advise if help needed.

Paula

Re: Ladies Number 5 oar

Clare Gibbs
Thanks Paula, I will get onto it . A job for next week, me thinks.

Re: Ladies Number 5 oar

Clare Gibbs
Matt and I looked at this leather and could see it was worn, but not worn through, so took the decision to keep this issue on our watchlist for the time being. The leather will be changed soon.