Ladies A Rowing Thurs 04th Apr:FULL

eimearoc
This post was updated on .
Hi All

Ladies A will meet at the club hse at 5.45pm for warm up and row until 7pm. Thursday 04/04

Cox: Tim

Crew

6. Eimear
5. Sarah B
4. Ali
3. Lizy
2. Nat
1. Ivor

If you are interested in rowing in position 5, please let me know by Wed evening.

Thanks

Eimear

Re: Ladies A Rowing Thurs 04th Apr: ONE SPACE AVAILABLE-ANY TAKERS MEN/LADIES? POSITION 5

eimearoc

Re: Ladies A Rowing Thurs 04th Apr: ONE SPACES AVAILABLE-ANY TAKERS MEN/LADIES? POSITION 5, 1

eimearoc
..

Re: Ladies A Rowing Thurs 04th Apr: ONE SPACES AVAILABLE-ANY TAKERS MEN/LADIES? POSITION 5, 1

Hi Eimear- happy to row xx

Re: Ladies A Rowing Thurs 04th Apr: ONE SPACES AVAILABLE-ANY TAKERS MEN/LADIES?

eimearoc
---

Re: Ladies A Rowing Thurs 04th Apr: ONE SPACES AVAILABLE-ANY TAKERS MEN/LADIES?

Apologies my mistake - boat full.  Thanks all see you tonight

Re: Ladies A Rowing Thurs 04th Apr: ONE SPACES AVAILABLE-ANY TAKERS MEN/LADIES? POSITION 5, 1

eimearoc
..

Re: Ladies A Rowing Thurs 04th Apr:FULL

eimearoc