LYME REGIS CANCELLED - Rescheduled for 24th August
This post was updated on .
Unfortunately due to the very high winds forecast for this weekend, Lyme Regis have taken the very sensible decision to cancel their Regatta. They have rescheduled for Saturday 24th August and so please add your names if you are able to attend the new date.
Juniors who can attend -
Juniors who are unable to attend new date -