LPGC Summer League Crews

Greg Tutt
We are delighted to announce below the Mixed Teams who will compete in the very first LPGC Summer League.

Each team member will receive an email from The Club Captains along with their fellow team members included so they can start planning training and discuss racing strategies 😊

IMPORTANT: We require each team to propose a Team Captain by COP Wednesday evening. This is so we can hold a Teams call with the collective Team Captains on Thursday evening and explain how the LPGC Summer League will work and the procedures required to train and race.

Langstone Blues:
Jon P
Lance
Colin
Natalie
Clair F
Michelle
Sheila

Northney Reds:
Greg
Roo
Ben
Kev D
Anita T
Aisling
Hannah B
Nicki B

Thorney Island Greens:
Simon
Ivor
Chris B
Molly
Jax
Ali C
Sharon
Clare

Fowley Island Whites:
Jez
Richard B
Douglas
Caron
Paula
Tina
Bev

Sweare Deep Yellows:
Chris E
Tim P
Patrick
Rachel
Aileen
Robina
Anita P
Beth U

Reserve
Adam B (Racing by application to The Club Captains only) 😉

Racing can commence as soon as the Team Captain’s briefing has taken place and your teams are ready and will run until the 30th September.

We will be creating a post on the forum where we will publish the race results and ongoing league positions so all teams can have visibility.

We hope to have prize giving in October.

Happy Racing and have fun!!!!

The Club Captains

Re: LPGC Summer League Crews

Natalie G
Thank you captains for all your hard work - let the competition begin.

This MAY help if you are struggling to figure out how to vote for a Captain when you only have email addresses for your team members.  It is free and simple:

https://www.poll-maker.com/

Question:  I would like to vote for the following person to be the Captain of <YOUR TEAM NAME>:

Answers:  Least each team member on a new line

Hit CREATE POLL

and a link to copy will be returned.  Send the link to your team members to vote and then you can see results...

Re: LPGC Summer League Crews

TimP
I may have missed it but is it race each twice one to one? Home and away so to speak...

Cheers

Tim

Re: LPGC Summer League Crews

Greg Tutt
That is correct Tim. Two races against your competitors, one home and one away.