LPGC CLUB AGM 2021 - 8th JULY at 7pm POSTPONED

LPGC CLUB AGM 2021 - 8th JULY at 7pm POSTPONED

We have been unable to hold an AGM due to covid restrictions but with the hope of things getting back to normal quite soon
and subject to government restrictions being lifted on 21st June the committee have decided upon a date of.

 Thurs 8th July, 7pm at North Hayling Recreation Hall

There will be more information to follow in the next week regarding the election of officers and any motions for the agenda, so please keep an eye on the Forum.

As Government restrictions have been delayed and we would be restricted to 30 persons attending outdoors
THIS MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED .
A new date will be agreed asap and I shall publish all the necessary information

Thankyou

Re: LPGC CLUB AGM 2021 - 8th JULY at 7pm

Re: LPGC CLUB AGM 2021 - 8th JULY at 7pm

Re: LPGC CLUB AGM 2021 - 8th JULY at 7pm

Re: LPGC CLUB AGM 2021 - 8th JULY at 7pm

Re: LPGC CLUB AGM 2021 - 8th JULY at 7pm POSTPONED

Re: LPGC CLUB AGM 2021 - 8th JULY at 7pm POSTPONED